Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Darren Gaudry Wealth-Builder also Darren Gaudry Debt-Buster

Darren Gaudry Talks Debt-Busting Today


I  receive many inquiries into wealth building, but I also receive an abundance of emails regarding debt. "Dear Darren Gaudry...I want...I need...wealth...I need to pay off...credit cards...high mortgage..."

Far too many people list money and wealth as their ultimate goal yet they are swimming in debt. I began thinking of this so much that I decided to go back to phase I because, what good is making money if you remain broke all the time?

Debt is an enemy. A guy wrote me the other day, "Dear Darren Gaudry, I'm interested in learning how to build wealth so I can pay off my student loans, car loan." People live like kings but have no cushion, no savings, yet they continue to spend. If you don't take hold on it and let it know who's boss, it will overwhelm your life. It becomes a weighted rope around your neck, pulling you deeper into a hole. People like to define in a bunch of different ways but let's define it for what it really is. Debt is spending more of your money than saving it. You spend what you don't have.

It's not all your fault -- businesses have created an environment where they make credit available, at any cost. Even when you can't afford it, you can still buy it. For those of you experiencing this, things must change here and now.

Wealth-Building includes being financially fit so I'm starting on a new journey, from the beginning with banishing Debt.

Join the Darren Gaudry band wagon!


And if you haven't seen my last posts, have a look

1. Darren Gaudry
2. Darren Gaudry



No comments:

Post a Comment